Makes 4-6 servings
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded spinach
- half cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 avocado
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 Lemons
- Vinaigrette dressing:
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 2 tbs olive oil
2-4 pieces of Salmon
- start the quinoa (follow cooking directions on the package )
- heat oven to 350 degrees
- Chop all the ingredients
- line the sheet pan with tin foil
- Top the salmon with some salt & pepper & a little squeeze of lemon & top with a few slices of lemons (optional)
- Bake the salmon for 10-12 minutes
- Once the quinoa is cooked, you can mix everything together and add the olive oil/lemon juice dressing.
- Top with feta cheese and serve along side the salmon.
Super simple, healthy & delicious! Enjoy!