2 salmon filets
1/4 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp chili powder
3 limes or freshly squeezed lime juice
1/2 cup shredded purple cabbage
1/3 cup beans
1/4 cup corn
1/4 cup plain yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the paprika, chili powder, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Rub the spices over the salmon filets and bake for 10-15 minutes
- While the salmon is baking, create the 3 ingredient dressing, only use half of the avocado.
- When salmon has finished baking, top 4 tortillas with, cabbage, beans, corn, salmon, and drizzle with the avocado lime dressing.
- Serve and enjoy!
How to make the Creamy Avocado Lime Dressing: it’s made with fresh avocado, creamy yogurt, and lime juice.
- Peel and slice the avocado.
- Combine the avocado, 1/4 cup Greek plain yogurt, and 2 freshly squeezed limes and a bit of salt & pepper.
- place in blender and enjoy!